Weekly Food Drive
Our amazing Garden Teacher, Jen O'Connor, is collecting canned & dried goods and backyard tree fruit for EHArts families. Jen & Miss Cecilia work weekly to make food baskets for our families.
- Needed: un-opened & non-expired canned and dried goods, includes non-refrigerated almond or rice milk.
- Needed: backyard fruit tree givings (oranges, lemons, kumquats, grapefruits, limes, avocados, etc).
- DONATION DROP OFF ONLY: 2126 Princeton Avenue
- Leave donations in labeled bin outside of home gate, it's checked daily.
- Drop off anytime that works for you.
- Masks and social distancing are required when dropping off donations.
- Please consider buying an extra item or two when purchasing your weekly groceries.
- Fresh Greens Family offers fresh produce boxes for delivery and supports an EHArts family. Contact [email protected] to set up a delivery.
- Direct delivery via Amazon or Instacart are also good options.
The goal of the GATE program is to identify gifted and talented students, including those from diverse racial, socioeconomic, linguistic, and cultural backgrounds, and provide high quality differentiated opportunities for learning that meet students' unique abilities and talents.
Learn about the spring 2021 GATE meeting HERE.
En español AQUÍ
- Home Page
- Latest News
- Parent Portal
- School Forms: Student Emergency Information Form, Student Enrollment Form, Photo & Information Release Form
- Student Handbook 2020-21
- Special Education Services & Programs
- Covid-19 Testing
- Local District Central
- Return to Campus Family Guide
- Grab & Go Centers
Ruth Beaglehole Parenting without anger EHArts Webinar & Community Series
- Learn about Ruth
- EHArts Webinar: February 2/9 at 5pm, March 3/9 at 5pm, April 4/6 at 5pm, May 5/4 at 5pm, June 6/1 at 5pm
- Zoom ID: 690 299 5164
- Passcode: 2020
- Community Webinar Series: Saturdays from 9-11 AM
- Meeting ID: 991 5547 6848, Password: 012534
- This is in addition to the free Elysian Heights series
- Donation based community offering but we also know and understand the depths of what people are going through. If you wish to donate, you can simply PayPal Ruth directly at [email protected] but please know that this offering is one from the heart for the community.