Fall 2021 Picture day is on Friday, September 8, 2021.
Click on this link for the online "pre-pay" form: https://vando.imagequix.com/g1000877016#login
Big smiles this Friday! :)
Food Services Student Menus
The Food Services Division works with schools to ensure that healthy meals and/or snacks are always available to students, whether they are at school, off campus for a special activity, participating in a school program taking place outside the regular school day, or involved in some other special circumstance.
Listed below are the different menus we offer. These menus all meet, or exceed the strict District and USDA nutritional guidelines.
Below are Free Learning Websites for Kids (in no particular order):
- Eureka Math very helpful videos to supplement the worksheets the kids brought home.
- Nat Geo for Kids / Learn all about geography and fascinating animals
- Scholastic Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing during the Coronavirus school closures. Every day includes four separate learning experiences, each built around a thrilling, meaningful story or video. Kids can do them on their own, or with their families.
- Suessville Read, play games, and hang out with Dr. Seuss and his friends
- ABC YA Practice math and reading skills all while playing fun games
- Fun Brain Play games while practicing math and reading skills.
- PBS Kids Hang out with your favorite characters all while learning.
- Star Fall Practice your phonics skills with these read along stories.
- Storyline Online Have some of your favorite stories read to you by movie stars.
- Highlight Kids Read, play games, and conduct cool science experiments
- Switcheroo Zoo Watch, listen, and play games to learn about amazing animals
- Into the Book Go "into the book" to play games that practice reading strategies
- Khan Academy non-profit Kindergarten to 12th grade learning platform in all subjects.
- Sesame Street literacy and art activities for our K-1st graders.
- Cool Math Games online strategy and skill math games
- The Kidz Page online games and activities. Lots of printables!
- How Stuff Works Inquiry-based articles across the curriculum
- ReadWorks- Reading Comprehension( K-5)
- ReadTheory- Reading Comprehension (K-5)
- Brain Pop- Fun Science (K-5)
- Freckle- Math, Reading, and Science
- GoNoodle- Physical Fitness & Dancing
- Typing- Typing for kids
- Prodigy- Math Games for Kids
- NASA - JPL - Stem activities for Families
- National Museum of Natural History - Virtual Tours!
- Science Buddies - STEM Activities for kids
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Live Cams - Live Cams of the aquarium/ocean
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Games and Activities - Activities for students
- Free Printable Early Reading Books - Free printable early reading books
- Varsity Summer Camps - Week long free classes
- IXL - Comprehensive K-12 Curriculum (Subscription needed - Free Summer Trial for LAUSD students, Contact Dana Dodge, [email protected] )
- Epic Reading - Digital Library for kids! (Subscription needed - Free 30 day trial)
- Annuity.org - How to Teach Kids About Money